How To Use?
Step 1: Drilling
- Drill holes using an air hammer drill and appropriate drill bit specific to the rock and concrete type.
- Holes should be drilled no further than 30-60cm (1 ft – 2ft) apart.
- In reinforced concrete recommended no more than 20cm (8″) apart.
- Recommended hole diameter 38mm-50mm (1 1/2″ – 2.0″).
- Depth would be 70-90% of the way depending on the type of rock/material to be removed.
Step 2: Mixing
- For standard security reasons and mixing Small quantities by hand, it is recommendable to utilize rubber gloves.
- In a bucket, combine 1.5 Liters of water into one 5kgs bag of Cracking King Powder.
- Mix well, using a drill and paddle is recommended. If mixing with a stick or other method, make sure powder is completely dissolved into the water. Mix to the slurry
Step 3: Pouring
- Clean openings prior to filling utilizing an air hose to eliminate overabundance dust from drilling.
- CRACKING slurry should be poured into holes within 10-15 min, after mixing. Do not fill to the top, only fill the holes about 15mm (1/2″ to 1 ) from the top.
- Mix well and fill openings while fomenting the opening to ensure no air holes are flat broke. Model: Using a piece of bar or stick to punch holes.
- For Horizontal holes, a grouting pump would be most reliable to pour.